1. This competition is organised by the company Laiko Cosmos Trading Ltd (hereinafter, the «Company») and will run from 14/03/2019 until 14/04/2019, included.
2. All residents of the territory controlled by the Republic of Cyprus (including the British Sovereign bases in Cyprus) who have completed their 18th year of aged, who will fill out the competition entry form found on the Bombay Sapphire website (www.bombaysapphirecy.com), hereinafter the “Website”, and provided they have followed the instructions of the competition as they are mentioned in the Website are eligible to participate in the competition.
a. Each participant is requested to vote their favourite video from the 3 videos found on the Website.
b. Each participant may vote more than one video.
c. Only one vote per video will count as participation in the competition.
3. The competition prize, hereinafter the “Prize” is the organisation of a private party by the Company for the winner and twenty (20) of their friends providing drinks and finger food, valued at €500.
a. The venue where the party will take place will be decided in coordination with the Company and in any event it shall be within the territory controlled by the Republic of Cyprus.
b. The date of the party will be agreed upon in coordination with the Company and in any event within three (3) months of the date of announcement of the winners by the Company.
4. The prize is specific and is offered in kind. It cannot be redeemed for cash, swapped or replaced with another prize.
5. The winners will be chosen amongst the participants by draw. Only natural persons who have participated in the competition and have given at least one vote to one of the videos of the Website are eligible to participate in the draw, or as per paragraph 2 above. If it emerges during the draw that the participant has not voted, then this draw is not taken into account and the process will continue with another draw until a participant who has given at least one vote is drawn. On the same date of the draw, and immediately after the winners are drawn, the runners up will also be drawn who will be entitled to participate in the competition prize in the order in which their names are drawn, in the event any of the events of paragraph 8 below occur.
6. The draw will take place at the offices of MSPS Cyprus at 2 Christodoulou Sozou str., 1096 Nicosia, on Wednesday 17 April 2019, at 12:00 p.m.
7. Three (3) winners and three (3) runners up will be drawn.
8. The winners will be announced within ten (10) working days from the closing date of the competition.
9. Each participant is exclusively responsible for fully and correctly filling out and submitting his/her details. If incomplete or incorrect or untrue details are provided by the participant the Company shall be entitled to exclude him/her from the competition without him/her having any claim to the prizes.
10. Winners will be notified through email only. In the event where the Company is unable to contact the winner and/or in the event the winner refuses to accept the Prize and/or in the event of an irregular and/or invalid participation of the winner and/or failure of the winner to respond within five (5) working days after being informed by email, then there is no obligation by the Company to redeem the Prize and the Company will contact the next runner up.
11. The Company is entitled to amend the terms of the Competition and/or withdraw the Competition and/or extend and/or reduce the length of the competition and/or change the date of the draw at its complete discretion.